ACGF18 Game-Wise Rules and Regulations
Rules & Regulations:
List of the games:
- FIFA’18 (1 vs 1)
- NFS Most Wanted (2005) (1 vs 3)
- CS:GO (5 vs 5)
4.Dota 2 (5 vs 5)
Gaming Rules and Regulations:
- BO 2
- If scores are equal winner will be decided by goal difference
- No away goal advantages will be awarded
- Preparation time: 3 mins
- Time: 5 mins half
- Game speed: Normal
- Defending: Tactical
- Injury: Off
- Offside: On
- Camera: Zoom 0 height 20 (Tele)
- Teams: Any Clubs and International teams (except World Classic 11)
- Weather: Clear
- Commentary Volume: 0
- Volume setting: Default
- Custom formations are not permitted. Custom tactics and set pieces are available,
however ACC can decide to turn them off at any point in its absolute discretion.
Except kick off n half time player will be allowed to pause the game only 3 times.
- The Player named first always has to stand/sit on the left side facing the screen.
- The Player named first has to play with Home Team.
- No coaching is allowed (for example, people in the audience may not advise a Player
- No memory cards or saved games are permitted.
- Players are prohibited from wearing headsets and may not listen to any music during
- All Players are required to play with the same team in a given match.
- Unnecessary pauses or delays are prohibited.
- Any action designed to disrupt the opposing Player’s view of the field or ability to
select controlled players is prohibited.
- Each game will begin play at its designated time, and as designated on site at the
- Players not present at the designated start time for any match will be disqualified, and
their opponent shall be granted a win. Players are encouraged to be in the designated
play area 15 minutes prior to game time.
- Players will be shown their designated station, shall set up the game and immediately
begin play. Each Player will have 2 minutes to configure controls, line-ups and settings
in accordance with the rules described above under “Game-play settings”. Custom
packages cannot be used, nor can anything else that is not available in the in-game
- Players shall be responsible for keeping track of game situation so if a game is
interrupted, the situation can be restored. In all situations possible, tournament
referees will monitor the game situation so that it may be restored in the event of
- Players shall raise their hands at the end of the game so a referee can record their
score. Only scores reported to the referee are official.
- No game interruptions, except for designated pauses to report scores (if any), will be
- If a game is interrupted intentionally by any Player (as determined by ACC), that Player
will immediately be disqualified.
- If a game interruption is caused by outside circumstances such as a machine error or
loss of power, the game shall be continued from the point of interruption.
- Notwithstanding the above, a Player can pause the game to change strategy and/or
formation in the event that
- i) a player of his team is sent off ii)
a player of his team is injured.
- The decision of a referee is final and binding.
NFS WORLD LOOP
1) Race Mode: Sprint
2) Track Direction : Forward
3) N20 : On
4) Collision Detection : Off
5) Performance Matching : On
6) Min Num. Players : 4 (Player limit subject to change at the discretion of ACC
1) Car: Any
2)Personal save files are NOT allowed.
3) ACC provided save file must be used for car setting.
No customization will be allowed.
1) Use of “RESET” button during match
2) Use of any cheat program
3) Intentional disconnection
4) Use of any settings exceeding standard and permitted settings
5) If the match is disrupted due to unnecessary chatting, the player may be given a
warning or lose by default at the referee’s sole discretion.
Upon discovery of any player committing any violations regarded as unfair play, that
player will be disqualified from the tournament. During the course of any match, the
operations staff and/or referee may determine other actions to be unfair play at any
Any disconnection of the connection between match players due to System, Network,
PC, and/or Power problems/issues
Upon judgment by the referee, any offending player will be charged with a loss by forfeit
when any disconnection occurs. If the disconnection is deemed to be unintentional by
the referee, the match will be restarted. If any player does not agree to a match restart,
that player will lose by default. Two warnings constitute being disqualified from the
Map Pool :
- MR15 format.
- BO1 double elimination.
- Side pick and Map ban first pick will be done via coin toss.
- Total 3 tactical pauses allowed per match.
- Maximum 15 minutes will be given for gears setup and warm up
- Teams will have to arrive at least 15 minutes before scheduled time. Failing to do so may result in walkover.
- Player can bring the following gears with them: Mouse, Keyboard, Mouse pad, Headphones & Mouse Bungee.
- Tournament Mode: Will be announced soon.
- 2.Game Mode: Captains Mode (CM)
- 3.Spectators: OFF
- Lobby Setting: Local Lobby
- Toss: Team Winning the coin toss will either select side or drafting order. The other team will decide the later.
- In-case a player disconnects from the game intentionally/un-intentionally, him/her team can pause.
- You cannot use any bug/glitches, if any team is found guilty they’ll be penalized.
- Maximum 15 minutes will be given for gears setup.
5 minutes late – Level 1 Penalty
10 minutes late – Level 2 Penalty
15 minutes late – Direct Walkover
- Teams will have to arrive at least 15 minutes before scheduled time. Failing to do so
may result in walkover.
- Player can bring the following gears with them: Mouse, Keyboard, Mouse pad,
Headphones and Mouse Bungee.
**Players aren’t allowed to bring their own monitors due to SECURITY LIMITATIONS. Sponsors will
supply 21.5” FULL HD monitors for the tournament.
N.B:- AIUB Computer Club (ACC) can change any of the rules if they want.