For School/College Going Students
FIFA’18 – 200 BDT
NFS Most Wanted – 200 BDT
CS:GO – 2000 BDT (per Team)
DOTA 2 – 2000 BDT (per Team)
For AIUB Students
NFS Most Wanted – 100 BDT
FIFA 18 – 100 BDT
For Dota 2 – 2000 BDT (per Team)
CS: GO- 01785207668
DOTA 2- 01785207668
For School/College Students :
NFS Most Wanted (2005)
1) Guardians and participants must bring National ID or Student ID or any valid Photo ID card with them for entry. Without any valid photo ID, the entry will be restricted.
2) Registration must be completed by 8.00-9:30 am of the event’s opening day (10-03-2018). Upon completing the registration, Participants will get the event kit contains
3) After sending the registration fee by Bkash, participants are requested to give a phone call from their Bkash mobile no or any number mentioning the transaction number. It will smoothen the hassle for both the participants and organizers.
4) All the participants must attend the Opening Ceremony and collect their event kit. After the opening
5) Numbers of
6) Any kind of food, drinks will not be allowed in the playing room.
7) We’ll provide all accessories except Joystick (FIFA 18) & Headphone. Participants can bring their own accessories like keyboard, mouse, headphones etc.
8) Half payments are accepted. However, rest of the payment must be cleared on the day of the event. Failing to pay full registration fee will result in immediate disqualification. Registration fee is Non-Refundable.
9) The time schedule will be maintained strictly. If anyone
10) No alcohol and smoking materials are to be brought onto the venue site.
11) Garbage, Trashes and other unwanted items must be disposed of using the bins and recycling points provided.
13) Organizing committee has the right to change any rules at any time and their decision will be final.
Download: Rules & Regulations