LIST OF GAMES
(1 vs 1)
(5 vs 5)
(5 vs 5)
NFS Most Wanted (2005)
(1 vs 3)
Virtual Reality Game
GAMING RULES AND REGULATIONS
• BO 2
• If scores are equal winner will be decided by goal difference
• No away goal advantages will be awarded
• Preparation time: 3 mins
• Time: 5 mins half
• Game speed: Normal
• Defending: Tactical
• Injury: Off
• Offside: On
• Camera: Zoom 0 height 20 (Tele)
• Teams: Any Clubs and International teams (except World Classic 11)
• Weather: Clear
• Commentary Volume: 0
• Volume setting: Default
• Custom formations are not permitted. Custom tactics and set pieces are available, however ACC can decide to turn them off at any point in its absolute discretion. Except kick off n half time player will be allowed to pause the game only 3 times.
• The Player named first always has to stand/sit on the left side facing the screen.
• The Player named first has to play with Home Team.
• No coaching is allowed (for example, people in the audience may not advise a Player while playing).
• No memory cards or saved games are permitted.
• Players are prohibited from wearing headsets and may not listen to any music during play.
• All Players are required to play with the same team in a given match.
• Unnecessary pauses or delays are prohibited.
• Any action designed to disrupt the opposing Player’s view of the field or ability to select controlled players is prohibited.
• Each game will begin play at its designated time, and as designated on site at the tournament.
• Players not present at the designated start time for any match will be disqualified, and their opponent shall be granted a win. Players are encouraged to be in the designated play area 15 minutes prior to game time.
• Players will be shown their designated station, shall set up the game and immediately begin play. Each Player will have 2 minutes to configure controls, line-ups and settings in accordance with the rules described above under “Game-play settings”. Custom packages cannot be used, nor can anything else that is not available in the in-game pause menu.
• Players shall be responsible for keeping track of game situation so if a game is interrupted, the situation can be restored. In all situations possible, tournament referees will monitor the game situation so that it may be restored in the event of game interruptions.
• Players shall raise their hands at the end of the game so a referee can record their score. Only scores reported to the referee are official.
• No game interruptions, except for designated pauses to report scores (if any), will be allowed.
• If a game is interrupted intentionally by any Player (as determined by ACC), that Player will immediately be disqualified.
• If a game interruption is caused by outside circumstances such as a machine error or
loss of power, the game shall be continued from the point of interruption.
• Notwithstanding the above, a Player can pause the game to change strategy and/or formation in the event that i) a player of his team is sent off ii) a player of his team is injured.
• The decision of a referee is final and binding.
NFS WORLD LOOP
1) Race Mode: Sprint
2) Track Direction : Forward
3) N20 : On
4) Collision Detection : Off
5) Performance Matching : On
6) Min Num. Players : 4 (Player limit subject to change at the discretion of ACC (Committee)
Car Settings :
1) Car: Any
2)Personal save files are NOT allowed.
3) ACC provided save file must be used for car setting.
No customization will be allowed.
Unfair play :
1) Use of “RESET” button during match
2) Use of any cheat program
3) Intentional disconnection
4) Use of any settings exceeding standard and permitted settings
5) If the match is disrupted due to unnecessary chatting, the player may be given a warning or lose by default at the referee’s sole discretion. Upon discovery of any player committing any violations regarded as unfair play, that player will be disqualified from the tournament. During the course of any match, the operations staff and/or referee may determine other actions to be unfair play at any time.
Any disconnection of the connection between match players due to System, Network, PC, and/or Power problems/issues.
Intentional Disconnection :
Upon judgment by the referee, any offending player will be charged with a loss by forfeit when any disconnection occurs. If the disconnection is deemed to be unintentional by the referee, the match will be restarted. If any player does not agree to a match restart, that player will lose by default. Two warnings constitute being disqualified from the tournament.
Map Pool :
• MR15 format.
• BO1 double elimination.
• Side pick and Map ban first pick will be done via coin toss.
• Total 3 tactical pauses allowed per match.
• Maximum 15 minutes will be given for gears setup and warm up
• Teams will have to arrive at least 15 minutes before scheduled time. Failing to do so may result in walkover.
• Player can bring the following gears with them: Mouse, Keyboard, Mouse pad, Headphones & Mouse Bungee.
1. Tournament Mode: Will be announced soon
2.Game Mode: Captains Mode (CM)
4. Lobby Setting: Local Lobby
5. Toss: Team Winning the coin toss will either select side or drafting order. The other team will decide the later.
6. In-case a player disconnects from the game intentionally/un-intentionally, him/her team can pause.
7. You cannot use any bug/glitches, if any team is found guilty they’ll be penalized.
8. Maximum 15 minutes will be given for gears setup.
5 minutes late – Level 1 Penalty
10 minutes late – Level 2 Penalty
15 minutes late – Direct Walkover
9. Teams will have to arrive at least 15 minutes before scheduled time. Failing to do so may result in walkover.
10. Player can bring the following gears with them: Mouse, Keyboard, Mouse pad, Headphones and Mouse Bungee.
**Players aren’t allowed to bring their own monitors due to SECURITY LIMITATIONS. Sponsors will supply 21.5” FULL HD monitors for the tournament.
PUBG Mobile :
1. Each team is required to maintain four players in the team’s starting lineup.
2. There are no compulsion that the number of players in the team has to be five. It’s the maximum number of players allowed in a team.
3. A team should also have a captain assigned who will be the point of contact with the officials. The captain needs to be part of the team roster for every game, and teams cannot change captains during the course of the tournament.
4. A Team’s name, once registered cannot be changed again without prior approval.
5. Scoring is based on each team’s final kill count and in-game placement. 1 kill counts as 1 point.
Qualifications round :
1. There, teams with highest cumulative scores can qualify for the next round.
2. There can also be an online-only qualification round where teams are required to play a set number of games on their own and the teams with the highest scores will be selected.
3. The regular season is broken up into three stages — Group Stage, Semi-Finals, Finals.
Group Stage — Each of the 32 teams plays 12 tournament games and the top 24 teams based on cumulative scores proceed to the semi-finals.Semi-Finals — Each of the 24 qualifying teams will play 16 tournamentgames and the top 16 teams with the highest cumulative scores will advance to the finals.Finals — Each of the 16 teams will play 8 to 12 games to determine the champion. This can either be played online or via LAN.
IN – Game Rules :
1. Players are expected to use their own devices.Only smartphones are allowed to be used to play the game.Players can only use devices running on Android or iOS.
2. There are no pauses permitted during the game for any reason other than some extreme cases.However, a game can be replayed if there are technical malfunctions or if a player disconnects (without their fault) within 90 seconds of the player landing on the battlefield, or if a problem occurs in the loading screen and the game doesn’t load, if the player is unable to move within 90 seconds and some other circumstances.
3. Furthermore, cheating of any sort is prohibited. Cheating includes use of any kind of cheating device or program, or any other method like signaling devices, hand signals, talcum power or screen protectors. Intentionally using any in-game bug to get undue advantage is also prohibited.
4. Players also cannot use another player’s account to play.
5. Moreover, vulgar or hateful speech, violence, drugs and alcohol, gambling, studio interference and unauthorised communication will lead to disqualification.
- Thou shall limit the bounds of player space.
- Thou shall recall that not every sense works.
- Thou shall rest only when sound is also worthy.
Rules & Regulations for Beat Saber :
- On spot registration is also available.
- There will be no qualification round.
- Each time one minute trial session will be given to the participant.
- The highest scorer among all the participant will be announced as the winner in the end & second highest as the runner-up.