Team Formation: Single Player
- BO 2
- If scores are equal winner will be decided by goal difference
- No away goal advantages will be awarded
- Preparation time: 3 mins
- Time: 5 mins half
- Game speed: Normal
- Defending: Tactical
- Injury: Off
- Offside: On
- Camera: Zoom 0 height 20 (Tele)
- Teams: Qualified International teams of FIFA World Cup 2022 (except World Classic 11)
- Weather: Clear
- Commentary Volume: 0
- Volume setting: Default
- Custom formations are not permitted. Custom tactics and set pieces are available, however ACC can decide to turn them off at any point in its absolute discretion.
*** Except kick off n half time player will be allowed to pause the game only 3 times.
- The Player named first always has to stand/sit on the left side facing the screen.
- The Player named first has to play with Home Team.
- No coaching is allowed (for example, people in the audience may not advise a Player while playing).
- No memory cards or saved games are permitted.
- Players are prohibited from wearing headsets and may not listen to any music during play.
- All Players are required to play with the same team in a given match.
- Unnecessary pauses or delays are prohibited.
- Any action designed to disrupt the opposing Player’s view of the field or ability to select controlled players is prohibited.
- Each game will begin play at its designated time, and as designated on site at the tournament.
- Players not present at the designated start time for any match will be disqualified, and their opponent shall be granted a win. Players are encouraged to be in the designated play area 15 minutes prior to game time.
- Players will be shown their designated station, shall set up the game and immediately begin play. Each Player will have 2 minutes to configure controls, line-ups and settings in accordance with the rules described above under “Game-play settings”. Custom packages cannot be used, nor can anything else that is not available in the in-game pause menu.
- Players shall be responsible for keeping track of game situation so if a game is interrupted, the situation can be restored. In all situations possible, tournament referees will monitor the game situation so that it may be restored in the event of game interruptions.
- Players shall raise their hands at the end of the game so a referee can record their score. Only scores reported to the referee are official.
- No game interruptions, except for designated pauses to report scores (if any), will be allowed.
- If a game is interrupted intentionally by any Player (as determined by ACC), that Player will immediately be disqualified.
- If a game interruption is caused by outside circumstances such as a machine error or loss of power, the game shall be continued from the point of interruption.
- Notwithstanding the above, a Player can pause the game to change strategy and/or formation in the event that i) a player of his team is sent off ii) a player of his team is injured.
- The decision of a referee is final and binding.
N.B:- AIUB Computer Club (ACC) can change any of the rules if they want.