Team Formation: Single Player
Courses : NFS WORLD LOOP
1) Race Mode: Sprint
2) Track Direction : Forward
3) N20 : On
4) Collision Detection : Off
5) Performance Matching : On
6) Min Num. Players : 4 (Player limit subject to change at the discretion of ACC committee)
1) Car: Any
2)Personal save files are NOT allowed.
3) ACC provided save file must be used for car setting.
*** No customization will be allowed ***
1) Use of “RESET” button during match
2) Use of any cheat program
3) Intentional disconnection
4) Use of any settings exceeding standard and permitted settings
5) If the match is disrupted due to unnecessary chatting, the player may be given a warning or lose by default at the referee’s sole discretion.
Upon discovery of any player committing any violations regarded as unfair play, that player will be disqualified from the tournament. During the course of any match, the operations staff and/or referee may determine other actions to be unfair play at any time.
Any disconnection of the connection between match players due to System, Network,PC, and/or Power problems/issues
Upon judgment by the referee, any offending player will be charged with a loss by forfeit when any disconnection occurs. If the disconnection is deemed to be unintentional by the referee, the match will be restarted. If any player does not agree to a match restart, that player will lose by default. Two warnings constitute being disqualified from the tournament.
N.B:- AIUB Computer Club (ACC) can change any of the rules if they want.